cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Email

richard.636274
Level 2

I can’t log into my account becuase I am not receiving the verification email with the 6 digit code. I’ve been trying all day and can’t figure I it out, and have so far not received a response to my private message I sent support.

9 REPLIES 9

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh-no! Device code issues? This is not what we want to hear from our spectacular community! Which is why we want to invite you to our PM's to get connected with us. That way we can get a better look at this issue for you and provide you with the correct information and steps! We want to get you back on track and in the VR world with us. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

richard.636274
Level 2

I already have and have been waiting a whole day for a reply, just waiting now

Did you ever find a solution? I'm facing the same problem...

AtikoJa
Level 2

Alright so I've seen other people with this issue but no solution that works for me yet. So I got a Meta Quest 2 VR headset today and during the set up I had to install the Meta quest app and create an account. I created an account and had to verify with a 6 digit code that I would get in my email which I never got. Not in my junk folder, social, nowhere to be found. I tried with a different email, same results. It's really frustrating because I can't do anything at the moment and I need this to work asap. Would appreciate some help, thanks in advance.

same here - no email verification code can be sent - if you hit "sent again" you just get: Upps, something went wrong and we are working on it...

Yeah,I have the same problem, this **bleep**ty confirmation code does not come, when I created a meta account, when I had to switch from Facebook to meta, I accidentally entered the wrong email, now I want to change it, but there is no code.

i also tested several hosts and domains when creating a new meta account. Even gmail does not work - doesn´t give u a confirmation mail back... 

Hey there! Thanks for bringing this up. Just so I'm absolutely sure, did you check the Spam folders of the emails you tried? Sometimes the emails can get delivered there. Hope to hear from you soon!

Now you're playing with power...SUPER power!

rfaria.2022
Level 2

I'm having same problem. I tried using email address from gmail and yahoo when creating a new account, but the verification never arrived. I checked spam/junk too. Other emails (from other senders) receiving normally, but the verification code email never comes. I also tried both Meta Android App and using a desktop computer. 

Update: later I tried the connect with instagram option, that at first did not work because it asked for the verification code email, but when I tried again now it logged without requiring it. So I guess after some time it somehow got that the email was already validated in instagram. The other email that is not used in facebook or instagram could not enter using email authentication due to the missing verification code email. So maybe a possible workaround now for who has the same problem is using a connect with facebook or instagram authentication, and if it asks a verification code that never arrives, wait a while and try again to login from start (close and open again the Meta app).