cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very delayed shipment of replacement part

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am so disappointed. I see there is much trouble with the shipment of replacements, but it is really absurd. I got a defective controller in Christmas and it is Valentine's Day already and I have not received the replacement. Facebook or Meta is not a small company as to be having this terrible customer service. I do expect things to expedite.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Virgilia. We understand why you would be disappointed after waiting for your replacement controller for this long. If you would provide your latest support ticket number, we would be happy to look into this for you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

ScooterDixie
Protege

I had to wait 3 weeks for my replacement since my original headset had lens defects in both lenses.  The replacement they sent will not charge past 52 percent so now they want me to return this one.  I have heard nothing but horror stories of how long it takes for replacements so I am hesitant to send it in, but my option is to keep this one that is only usable for 45 minutes.  I use it for exercise so it's not just like I can't play the games for a bit.  Unacceptable.