cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing call on Oculus Quest 2

spicytoast21
Honored Guest

So I just got my oculus quest 2 yesterday and one problem I have encountered was whenever I am on a call with someone, I can’t view the call, nor do I have a taskbar dedicated to the call. I can’t leave the call or anything. I don’t know why this is happening because my friend just recently got his and his oculus is working just fine. Someone please help.

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We hate to hear you're having issues with your call viewing on your device. We know how important it is to talk to your friends. No worries, let's get you back to VR world. We ask that you try factory resetting your device to see if this fixes your issue. Please let us know if this works for you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're just following up with you to see if you still need assistance. If so, please provide the information from our previous message and we'll assist. We hope you have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

So the factory reset ruined my oculus and it keeps saying error occurred every time i try to pair. thanks meta my quest is gone.

Hey there, @N0TM1K3Y! We understand that you've had some trouble since doing a Factory Reset on your device. We know that this can take away valuable time from you, so we'd love to help out. If you could send us a screenshot of the error you're getting, we'd really appreciate that. Thank you so much for your patience. We're looking forward to your reply!

Hey there, @N0TM1K3Y! We just wanted to check in with you and see if you're still needing assistance with that Factory Reset. We'd love to help, so let us know!