cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Desk and Virtual Couch position bug.

GrimSleepy
Honored Guest

If the virtual couch or virtual desk experimental settings are active their location and position are sometimes altered when turning or moving about within the Quest 2's home screen.

The couch has shifted in elevation once and shifted wildly out of the physical couch's location once.

The desk has also shifted out of the location of the physical desk and shifted in elevation, as well as a steep 45° tilt lengthwise once.

Although it was humorous to me another individual may not have the patience for such occurrences, so I decided to let the Meta team aware of this experience in case it has not been reported.

No need for reply, kudos for the hard work! Keep it up, and good luck with all your troubleshooting troubles! 😄

Thank you for your time and patience,

Mark Charles Compton

1 REPLY 1

therealfafnir
Honored Guest

i use it often and it is annoying. i think they are aware or the developer are noobies... first impression fail... i wonder if they can satisfy metas requiqiirements, seems the are sloppy devs, work is alway only at 80%... its metas turn to proof they are good, not average.. but the conzept is great.