cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Desktop app and purchase missing

Revaamp
Honored Guest

So I purchased Virtual Desktop a very long time ago and have been using it frequently. Now when I go on my Quest it's just gone. Neither the library, store, nor Oculus app say I ever even had it. Please help. I do not want to have to buy Virtual Desktop again.

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Revaamp! We definitely understand how concerning it must be having one of your favorite apps missing, we'd love to get this sorted out for you! We'll need to gather some sensitive information to review your account.

Go ahead and send us a private message by clicking here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We just wanted to check in and make sure you're able to access your purchases, we know how concerning that can be. Let us know if you need any help, we're always here for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

TronML79
Honored Guest

Hi,

Same issue here, all games gone purchase history and liberty is empty.

How to get it back??

Thanks

Hey there, @TronML79! We definitely understand that it's a stressful situation when it seems like you've lost all your purchased apps. But not to worry, we'll be more than happy to help out! Could you send us a PM so we could discuss this a bit further and get this straightened out for you? Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?