cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual glitch when connected to a PC and Link cable

Franc073
Explorer

After last update I encountered a visual glitch when trying to use the quest 2 connected to my PC and Link cable. The glitch is more visible on some games where the image splits and is stretched in the center, but some times it's happen also on the link menu.

I will try to upload a video to better understand.

Regards

Franco

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Franc073
Explorer

Problem solved disabling Mobile AWS on Oculus Debug Tool

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Franc073
Explorer

here is a short video to understand what happen :

https://youtube.com/shorts/4XZ_9M-kdOM?feature=share

Hey there, @Franc073! Not to worry, we'll be happy to assist you and have this resolved as quickly as possible. We completely understand that you are experiencing some display issues with the headset. So, please send us a private message so that we can initiate a support ticket on your behalf.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks! I have already opened a request by email 7496891.

here is anouther video that show the problem on the home link:

https://youtube.com/shorts/z48rk3rjYyU

Awesome! Yes one of our agents will get you back on track. Please also provide that video to them as well. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Franc073
Explorer

Problem solved disabling Mobile AWS on Oculus Debug Tool

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?