cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Void of nothingness when connecting to PC through Link and Air Link

Klutzy_602
Honored Guest

Whenever I use either airlink or a USB-C cable to try and link my quest 2 it just ends up sending me into a void

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @Klutzy_602 🙂

you are right, when linked to pc you'll land in a void.

The awesome, customizable pc homes were removed more than a year ago....still sad about that😢

But the dashboard should work without issues and you should have access to your pc library.

View solution in original post

I see...the three loading dots appear normally only for a few seconds and then you are in the "environment" that I showed in the pic above.

I assume your pc have the requirements that's needed for the link app?

Requirements to use Meta Quest Link 

Another option to connect your Quest to pc is steam link....you can get it for free in Meta store

Steam Link on Meta Quest | Quest VR Games 

You can also talk to @MetaQuestSupport .....they may have some helpful tips.

Click on the name to visit their profile page, then click the "send a message" button to send a PM.

I hope you can make it work somehow🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @Klutzy_602 🙂

you are right, when linked to pc you'll land in a void.

The awesome, customizable pc homes were removed more than a year ago....still sad about that😢

But the dashboard should work without issues and you should have access to your pc library.

@Choleni Not in that way I can't use anything it sends me into complete nothingness, all I can do is press on the home button which opens up the little link app.

(Sorry for not replying sooner)

if you are successfully linked to pc, you should see this

OculusScreenshot1718790705.jpeg

If you don't have that, I guess, you aren't linked to the pc at all.

Do you see the three loading dots or maybe an error notification?

I only see 3 loading dots for about maybe a minute or so, then they vanish and I'm left in the void.

I see...the three loading dots appear normally only for a few seconds and then you are in the "environment" that I showed in the pic above.

I assume your pc have the requirements that's needed for the link app?

Requirements to use Meta Quest Link 

Another option to connect your Quest to pc is steam link....you can get it for free in Meta store

Steam Link on Meta Quest | Quest VR Games 

You can also talk to @MetaQuestSupport .....they may have some helpful tips.

Click on the name to visit their profile page, then click the "send a message" button to send a PM.

I hope you can make it work somehow🙂

I meet the requirements but I'll try those out and if they don't work, I'll contact support.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?