cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHERES MY RETAIL COPY OF OCULUS RIFT!?!

Anonymous
Not applicable
i bought the dk2 kit back when you could pre order the full version for when it was released, now its been out for 5 years  and i STILL have not herd anything about my oculus, i've msg'd support via email 1000 times now and all i get is "we are sorry for the inconvenience" BS, it dosn't seem fare to take my money promising a full version once its out and not provide, devs contact me back at my bisness email when you got an responce
7 REPLIES 7

elboffor
Consultant
Only kickstarter backers of the dk1 got a cv1 for free.
The dk2 was a development kit and thats all.
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

vannagirl
Consultant

elboffor said:

Only kickstarter backers of the dk1 got a cv1 for free.
The dk2 was a development kit and thats all.

ohh got it, i wondered what the heck this was about
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

jayhawk
Superstar
This is when dumbasses like me feel pretty good about themselves.

bizjer
Expert Protege
Even better that he's also proven he (or possibly she) isn't a good shepherd. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
I mean you still have to buy the full version... you wasn't promise a free version unless you was a DK1 backer. I think you miss some information there... Plus who waits for that long without wondering what the hack xD? Seems more like a scam to get one for free:))

Roaster
Rising Star
You mean kickstarter backer I think.  I got a dk1 and never thought it would get me a cv too.
i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu

Protocol7
Heroic Explorer
I also bought a DK2 at that time, it was a preorder queue, you had to place an order for the CV1 (consumer version of the Rift) and you would get a priority place in the queue. You still paid full price. Getting it early was the attraction of preordering. You have left it far too late.