cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty Replacement?

XxRyBaNxX
Protege

I sent in my Quest 2 on 2/6. I have been in touch with support frequently since then. Throughout the process they have been vague but somewhat responsive. After 2 and a half weeks of getting the run-around with support (they would tell me the quest was still at the warehouse waiting to be looked at, one tech gave me the tracking number used to send it in, telling me to use it to check for status updates to see if it left the warehouse [I know, right??!!]) someone checked into it and said there was "an internal issue at the warehouse" and that they would connect with the logistics team to send a replacement device. That was on 2/22. I gave him several days and after hearing nothing started reaching out again... Since then he has been telling me he has not heard from the logistics team, he has no way to expedite contact with the logistcs team, has no or limited access to a manager or supervisor and cannot do anything but sit and wait until he hears back from someone regarding my device. To me it seems like my oculus was lost and they will not do anything until they find it or they ran out of refurbished units and will not admit that and are giving me the runaround until they have more in stock. I don;t know what it is, but I'm beyond frustrated. I have been demanding to hear from a manager, I have been asking what exactly the "internal issue at the warehouse" was and I have been asking for a date when it will be sent back. Its going on a month since I sent it in and there is absolutely zero timeframe at which they plan on sending me a replacement device for my Quest 2. My hands are tied as I can't call anyone, all I can do is email and reach out on chat support. This is the absolute worst support process I have seen in my life. Has anyone seen anything like this? Anyone have any contacts or tips to get this process moving? I'm almost happy to just take it back the way it was, but I doubt they could even find it at this point. Please, someone help....

33 REPLIES 33

I fo say look i not having a go at you and I no it limited to do little for us .. but it the obly way to contact oculus .... I just give my rma info serial info .... wait as ask'd to.... and return emails to who eva it is gets to bounce same info but total mixed up  about reason n sorry n ECT...  

Gonna try them as well ya neva no !    Unless it a replacement unit been sent bk to me then it NO plz wait be patient. ........ Pmsl 

They are legally required to stock replacement parts for warranty.  If they can't replace the part, they are obligated to replace the unit.  All of this within a reasonable amount of time.  They are waiting for you to give up.  

yea give up ... As if i would that 1 slide ..  £££ of my hard earn'd cash for 2 controlers ... and I been told no replacment parts.. that's why NOT GIVEN A TIME FRAME about when to be in stock.... 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?