cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty replacement

LTK-C_raig
Explorer

Tommorow 10/14/2022 is the 7th business day since I received an email stating it would be 5 to 7 business days for a notification my warranty replacement would get shipped out.  Since I have worked online sales in the past and know that when an item is in stock it is usually a 1 day turn around time. I am worried that I am just being left to the side and forgotten.  Obviously they do have one more business day, but since the product is in stock and they have not sent a replacement I feel they are not going to get it out in time. 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy there! We appreciate you reaching out to us about your experience we understand you're having issues with your replacement. 

Please get in touch with our Meta Store Support so we can make sure you get the support you need.

You can arrange a call or engage in a live chat with one of our fantastic agents.

We can assure you our team is working hard to get this replacement out your way! Please make sure to check your email since they will send you updates regarding your replacement. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I did a live chat.  I was told my product is ready and I should receive it in 3 to 5 business days aside from shipping delays, but they couldn't tell me when I will receive shipping confirmation email, or when it will even ship.

So pretty much we see it's ready it should be this time-frame, but we don't know when it will actually ship.  

As someone that worked in a large online retailer in the past all replacement order time-frame were always visible, and only took 1 day to ship if the item was in stock.  Considering meta is bigger than the company I worked for this is a rather sad thing that you can't keep up with smaller businesses in terms of technology.  

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?