cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty run around... regretting this purchase!!!

Chillytoes
Honored Guest

I purchased a Oculus quest 2 end of December 2021. I didn't use it much until about last month and shortly after the Right controller just spins and does not track. I spent lots of time with support and online forums trying to remedy this to no avail. I reached out to support and went through all the troubleshooting steps and they would need to send me a replacement.

Update 1: They are reviewing my case further to see if there are any additional troubleshooting that can be completed.

Update 2: Unfortunately they have run into a processing error and have reached out to the logistics team and in the meantime will be putting my ticket on hold.

I regret making this purchase and will never buy another product from Meta/Oculus

Please do your own research to see how horrible the customer service is before you shell out 300$ for a product. 

1 REPLY 1

Desire_Bat
Expert Protege

I'm kind of in the same situation as you, I sent my replacement on april 15 and haven't had any updates so far besides receiving my RMA. They also told me that there is a processing error going on at their facility. Do you mind telling me the address they told you to ship it too? I wanna see if we have the same facility l.