cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We weren't able to confirm this product is associated with your account.

DreadedGoblin
Honored Guest

My quest 2 left controller has stick drift, I am trying to replace the controller. It says "Your product is eligible for replacement."
but then at the bottom it says 
"We weren't able to confirm this product is associated with your account."
and I am unable to go any further. Any idea how I get a replacement or how to associate the controller with the account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @DreadedGoblin. Thanks for reaching out to us. We understand that your inquiring about replacing your controller. We'd love to help clarify things for you. 

We'd love to invite you to our PM so that we can look further into this for you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Once you're ready to PM us please send us a screenshot of what your looking at saying, "Your product is eligible for replacement". Are you attempting to create a Support ticket?  

We look forward to hearing from you. We're always happy to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @DreadedGoblin. Thanks for reaching out to us. We understand that your inquiring about replacing your controller. We'd love to help clarify things for you. 

We'd love to invite you to our PM so that we can look further into this for you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Once you're ready to PM us please send us a screenshot of what your looking at saying, "Your product is eligible for replacement". Are you attempting to create a Support ticket?  

We look forward to hearing from you. We're always happy to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I am having the same problem and I PMed you about it.

Hey there, @suctionsteak! Thank you for sending us that private message about that controller. We appreciate you letting us know about what's going on and will be happy to help you as soon as we are able to! 

Miashiiro
Honored Guest

Having the exact same issue and also sent a PM.

Hello, @Miashiiro, we want to thank you for contacting us about your problem; we are also grateful that you notified us via PM. We'd want to let you know that we're having one of our representatives check into your message, and we'll be contacting you through PM from now on. We look forward to assisting you in resolving this issue.

I'm having issues with my meta quest 2 controllers I live in Australia and bought your headset via amazon.com.au how do I rma them as of today 15/02/2023 I only bought this headset a month ago. How do I get Into Contact with you guys about the RMA.

Hey there @UntitledDuck! We completely understand how it feels to have issues with your controllers. For issues such as these, we recommend reaching out to our wonderful email, chat, and callback support team. Through these channels we have access to more tools that will allow us to look into what warranty options you may have available to you. Thanks!

I've contacted you about getting mine replaced aswell. thank you<3

Hey there, @EmbralAsh. Thank you for reaching out and letting us know that you have also contacted us about your replacement.

We know that replacements can certainly be a bit tedious, and we are happy to lend a hand to help you with this.

Please note that we have seen your private message about your issue, and we will be in contact with you as soon as we can to assist you.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?