cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do I do if I accidentally entered my birthday wrong?

glitched_citizen
Honored Guest

when i changed my birthday because of a similar mistake i entered 2007 and not 2004 and now it wont let me change it anymore

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @glitched_citizen! We know how inconvenient this must be and we can at least offer some insight. Since you've recently changed your birthday you will have to wait an undisclosed amount of time. You can read about it here. We hope this information gives you some peace of mind knowing you will be able to change it in the future.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

glitched_citizen
Honored Guest

simplest fix for meta would be entering the password before changing the birthday again

Hey there @glitched_citizen! We know how inconvenient this must be and we can at least offer some insight. Since you've recently changed your birthday you will have to wait an undisclosed amount of time. You can read about it here. We hope this information gives you some peace of mind knowing you will be able to change it in the future.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?