cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to my account?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried to get help on my rift 2 account. I had an oculus account using facebook login. At some point they went to this stupid meta thing and it wont' recognize that account. Can't login with it. How do I recover it? If I login with 'facebook' it made me set up a new account and then none of my purchases are there? Before I sell this off and give meta/quest/whatever the crap they want to call themselves the finger is there any way to recover my old account? Furious at the waste of time this is.

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We hate to see you're having issues getting into the correct account, this is never the type of experience we want our customers to have. We'd love to get you back in the game! Some users have reported the same login issue, we should be able to get this sorted out for you once we get some information for you account.

Please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey rpstar2, we just wanted to check in and see if you still need assistance with your account. Let us know, we're always happy to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

rpstar
Honored Guest

No, thankfully I finally found by clicking around enough a link for chat support and through that they were able to fix my account. I had thanks to the conversion ended up with two accounts with no ability to login to the old, correct account and so only customer service could fix this, which they thankfully did. It should not be so hard though to find the chat link. :(.

We're so glad to see your login issue was resolved. Don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need assistance! We're here to lend a hand anytime. Happy gaming!

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?