cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When i try to launch a game it kicks me to the lobby with a blue dot

EliFleming6367
Honored Guest

So I downloaded a few new games and when I got to launch the games even game that were already installed before hand they all kick me back to the lobby with a blue dot in the bottom right of the game icon. I've never seen this and I can't find anything on it. 

Tldr when I got to load a game new or old it's shows a blue dot at the bottom right of the game icon 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes I got it working! It was happening because the headset hadn't finished updating 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @EliFleming6367! We certainly don't want this to continue pulling you away from the virtual world, so we appreciate you bringing that to our attention! To help us get a better grasp of what might be causing this issue, could you try sending a screenshot showcasing that blue dot issue if at all possible? Aside from that, we'd like you to go through the following for us when you get the chance:

• Is your device in standalone mode, or connected to a PC at all?
  • If you haven't already, we highly suggest making sure your headset is completing up to date.
  • Are you able to launch games directly from your mobile app at all?
  • If possible, please try connecting your headset to a different network altogether, and see if the issue persists.

We look forward to hearing from you, so take your time with that and get back to us when you can!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, hey @EliFleming6367! We're checking in to make sure you were able to get those games launched, or if you've run into any further trouble with that at all. We'd like to make sure everything went smoothly for you along the way, so please don't hesitate to reach back out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Yes I got it working! It was happening because the headset hadn't finished updating 

Awesome! We're glad to hear it, @EliFleming6367! If you're ever in need of a helping hand in the future, please don't hesitate to reach back out and let us know. We're always here for our VR community. Take care, and have a lovely rest of your day!