cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the note 7 game and software refunds begin had to return my gear vr and returning my note

infernonine
Explorer
I bought many of the game all the rooms in Grove vr some of witch I haven't even played yet. Very frustrating will not downgrade to a lesser galaxy phone traded in an iPhone 6s 128gb for the note 7. Best phone I ever had such it has these issues  I even bought the 350 dollar gear 360 can 6o film events to watch on the gear vr had to send that back today as well also had to return my gear fit 2  I was with apple for years and then my wife got the note 7 and I decided to finally switch to android  and then this happened  I hear my apple phone calling now  hay Sirius is that you  
14 REPLIES 14

infernonine
Explorer
I got an email about it and it Said click here for info and when the to a vague page that said it's happening at some point just wanted to know if it's gonna be days weeks months  etc  

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Sadly I don't think anyone on this forum, cyber included, can give you a definite answer to that question. Try support ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

infernonine
Explorer
How to I contact them I sent mail through Facebook but haven't herd back  there no contact number on this date that I could find  

ze
Explorer
FILHAS DA PUTA, SON OF BITCHES were certainly quick to disable functionality but play stupid when it gets to return money. Crooks. Idiots. Filhas da puta, cornos.

elrealchiqui
Heroic Explorer
@infernonine Here is the support, you can submit a ticket https://support.oculus.com/help/oculus/885981024820727/

@ze Keep it polite if you want help.

noisephoenix
Honored Guest
I submitted a ticket on the 11th before I had the email but haven't had a response yet. I guess they're tying to figure out the logistics of it all?

ze
Explorer
They are playing stupid when comes time to RETURN money.

infernonine
Explorer
Been commenting on my ticket for days no response at all this is so unprofessional I'm getting kind of pissed now. Why even send an email about it if there gonna screw everyone that bought a note 7 and a gear (first Android phone) and had to return it

wallyg8r
Honored Guest
I am contemplating opening a dispute with paypal as I don't think that Oculus will follow through because they have not responded to my ticket opened on the 14th.