cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whenever i try to install gorilla tag on my laptop through meta quest link it wont work.

Chessguy646
Honored Guest

Hello I am having trouble with installing Gorilla Tag on my laptop, first let me explain what I have tried. I linked to my laptop to my VR, enabled quest link i used a cord and air link I have tried online videos, friends, google, and I even disabled the quest link to ask gorilla tag players. So i can play Gorilla tag on my meta quest 2 but when i try to install Gorilla tag on my laptop it says "Sorry we cannot install Gorilla Tag, visit Meta Quest Support for help." and also i purchased Gorilla tag 20.00$ I can confirm that, but i just cant install Gorilla tag I have 80Gb to spare windows 10 or 11, and its also a gaming laptop.

i can send pictures of what my settings are set to or ill try to at least,  i will cooperate as best i can and thank for for your time.

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Chessguy646! Not being able to install a game you are interested in playing can be rough, but we are happy to work with you to get in game and playing quickly. Can you provide more information about this situation so we can narrow down what troubleshooting to provide in this case. Please answer the following questions:

• Is this happening with just Gorilla Tag, or are you unable to install other games? 
  • Can you double check that you meet the requirements to run Quest Link on your device here
  • Laptops are known for having issues with Quest Link due to their integrated GPU, so I would double check this as well
  • Can you also provide a screenshot of the error you are running into?

Once we have this information, we can look into this further for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Chessguy646! Just checking in with you about your issues with installing Gorilla Tag. Please reach back if you still need assistance, and we will be happy to work with you to get in game quickly!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Chessguy646
Honored Guest

Cannot install any games,

yes, 

yes, 

and here

233a6b17-f34a-4a6d-ae39-a5fd4fe2bd6d.png

Hello @Chessguy646. Can you please send us a PM with the link here so that we can look into things a little further for you. We hope to hear from you soon. 

Birb1533
Expert Protege

Use steam and download steam link on your headset and buy gorilla tag from there

Thank you so much for providing that suggestion, @Birb1533

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello again, @Chessguy646! We noticed that we haven't heard back from you yet. We want to make sure that you are fully taken care of, so if you still need help with this, please let us know! We're more than happy to look into things together.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?