cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find my bill for my order?

Monday_Lola
Honored Guest

I got my (paid) ordert but I can't find the bill? Can I download it? (got no Mail)

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you trying to find the invoice for your order on Oculus.com? If so, we send them out via email! Be sure to check your spam and junk folders, as well. We can also resend it! If you would like us to try that, please PM us with the email attached to your account, your full name, and your username. Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you trying to find the invoice for your order on Oculus.com? If so, we send them out via email! Be sure to check your spam and junk folders, as well. We can also resend it! If you would like us to try that, please PM us with the email attached to your account, your full name, and your username. Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

DanielBietenbeck
Honored Guest

I have the same issue. There is no way to download a proper invoice file for the hardware purchase through the meta.com site.

Okay. PM @MetaQuestSupport about it and they can see if they can resend you the invoice for your records.

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!

deejeevee
Heroic Explorer

Here are some places you can find a record of your purchases:

The mobile app provides a simple list here: Menu > Settings > Purchase History

The orders page on your online account provides more details, including order number and payment method.

You should also receive receipts by email, sent from Meta Quest <do_not_reply@email.meta.com>, with the subject "Your Meta Quest Store receipt."

Hope this helps. 🙂

» Get a $35 credit in Canada on a new Quest 2 or 3 — but you must use a referral link BEFORE you activate your new headset!
  (Works for the UK too, but if you're in the USA you should use a referral link from the USA due to certain restrictions.)
» Get 25% OFF games or earn $5! Learn how and see my game referral links here: How app referrals work

Wow, thanks for that information.  I just posted that I couldn't find my purchases and what I spent.  Great help.