cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I get help for Brick Tag?

PappaDingle
Honored Guest

Where do you get help for this thing?  Spent 10 bucks and never got anything.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @PappaDingle 🙂

what do you mean with "spent 10 bucks and never got anything"?

The game is downloadable for free!

If you need to talk to the devs about issues with the game, you can contact them via email  support@monkeybusiness.gg

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @PappaDingle 🙂

what do you mean with "spent 10 bucks and never got anything"?

The game is downloadable for free!

If you need to talk to the devs about issues with the game, you can contact them via email  support@monkeybusiness.gg

The game has a mod pack that you can buy only while in the game.  The transaction even shows up on my purchases, but nothing ever came to the game.  

I see.....

you should contact the devs with the email address I gave you in my first post.

Sometimes it only took some time or a restart of the game to show up your purchase.....but I assume you've already tried that?

Dragon4Ars
Explorer

Why is Brick Tag unavailable?

Hey @Dragon4Ars! Just wanted to jump in here to try and get you pointed in the right direction. 

As for why Brick Tag is unavailable, I did notice it's an App Lab title which means it's still experimental/under continued development. It's possible the Developers wanted to add more content so they took the game down in the meantime, though I wouldn't really know for sure.

For some more in-depth information or an answer from the developer themselves, I'd definitely suggest reaching out through the email that @Choleni had previously provided. It'll be the best way to get in touch with them. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

Dragon4Ars
Explorer

Just a question, 

Will brick tag ever come back to the store.

therealalpha.2024
Honored Guest

Bro your lucky you even have brick tag I don’t and I can’t download it.

Dragon4Ars
Explorer

I don't have brick tag actually, that's why I was asking.

Dragon4Ars
Explorer

But will it ever be available on the meta quest store again?

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?