cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do you find your Serial Number for the Rift or touch?

nerdVRBuddy
Protege
in the "my rift section" in the oculus.com page there is a Headset SErial Number and a Sensor serial number. But in the box containing the rift product, i see a S/N sticker and it has a totally different number.

moreover the Touch box did not come with a S/N sticker.

The Oculus blackboxes wrapped with the Graphic of the product: touch and rift graphics,   do contain a sticker but again the "my rift section" in oculus.com has a headset/sensor number that differs from that sticker.

The S/N print on the stickers on the boxes and on the blackbox sleeve are way too small too. it's hard to know.
I'm asking this question because for support, i have to provide my serial number( for the Rift i guess,  not for touch since there is only one field) and it is hard to know which is the real serial number the Support page is asking for.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

cybereality
Grand Champion
The serial number is shown in the Oculus app under Settings -> Devices.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

elboffor
Consultant
Battery compartment 😉
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

cybereality
Grand Champion
The serial number is shown in the Oculus app under Settings -> Devices.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV