cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the 5 digit code (setup)?

roxyz
Honored Guest
I’m trying to set up my Quest, and the iPhone app says to enter the 5 digit code displayed-but there is no code. How do I find this code?
49 REPLIES 49

that link doesnt work and i am having the same problem. escalated to customer support days ago and no one has helped

NellekeS
Honored Guest

I found the code: put on your headset, go to settings, scroll down, click on ' about', scroll down as far as you can, and you'll find the pairing code. 

same

Thank you!!!! 

It doesn’t if adding 2nd account, though. Thankfully, a community user shared the steps to obtain code without having it auto displayed. See above. The discernment between initially setting up vs second account is important in this case as we all we having issues, Oculus support… 

Yeeey, you are so right, it was a "hidden digit", kind of like hide and seek, lol

Thank you very much!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrycePower
Honored Guest

Oplossing Nederlands:

Waar staat de koppelcode om mijn oculus te pairen met de app om mee te kijken met iemand die speelt?

Oplossing:

Ga naar settings / instellingen (linksonder bij batterij en wifi)

dan rechtsboven naar het 'radar icoon' : uitgebreide instellingen.

bij "Systeem" scroll naar beneden naar "Info"

daar zie je in het menu rechts jouw "koppelcode"

voer die in in de app.

mas.442797
Honored Guest

I’m trying to know how to get the digit code

📱📱📱📱📱📱

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?