cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I have 30 euros Store Credit?

trotamundoos
Explorer

I received my first VR headset last week (meta quest 3) and I was looking for games to buy in the Meta Quest Store, and I noticed that when I was going to press pay, it shows I have a store credit, so the final price was going to be 0 cost. Now, this is kind of strange as I don´t remember doing anything to get this credit (like with a referral link).

My next step was looking trough my payment method in settings, and found that actually I do have a 30 euros credit.

My question is if anyone else have this credit on their account? did meta gave this credit to the one who pre order the headset (like myself)? or am I just confuse and I actually don´t have this credit in my account and I´m about to do an impulsive purchase thinking is going to be free but then realize there was like 30 euros taken from my bank account?. I´m attaching a screenshot of what I see in the app:WhatsApp Image 2023-10-15 at 23.00.58.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

As far as I know the only way to get store credit is though the referral programs (plus some other unusual circumstances, such as compensation for server downtime, which has happened in the past), $30 points towards a headset referral. Game referrals are $5 each, are you sure you haven't referred or been referred?

I guess Meta could have applied credit by mistake, maybe a glitch that resulted in the wrong account being credited? either way I suggest have fun and spend the credit 🙂

13700K, RTX 4070 Ti, Asus ROG Strix Z790-A Gaming, Corsair H150i Capellix, 64GB Corsair Vengence DDR5, Corsair 5000D Airflow, 4TB Samsung 870 , 2TB Samsung 990 Pro x 2, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, Quest, 2, 3, Pro

AliceinVRworld
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there! Normally you would only get the credit when using the referral link. However, did you happen to get the device through our official page? Just because I know Costco was getting $25 credit on their account as a Bundle for the Meta Quest 3. 

We are all mad here.

Thanks Alicein, yes I bough the meta quest 3 trough the official meta page. 😄

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?