Did you mean: 

Why cant i download this apps???

moonkitten5080
Honored Guest

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there @moonkitten5080! We understand you are having issues downloading apps. It saddens us to hear that. Not to worry, can you give us a few more details of what you are currently experiencing? This will help us get a better understanding of what's going on with the inability of downloading apps on your device: 

• Are you able to install other content?
  • Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps? If so, what did you try?
  • Could you provide a screenshot of the error message that you are receiving 
  • Do you have any VPNs turned on, on your device. 
  • Have you rebooted your device. 
  • You can try to log out and back into your device.
  • Have you tried downloading the game on your mobile app 

Once you have provided us with this information we can definitely take a deeper look into why you aren't able to download that app. If you have questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach back out. We are more than happy to help you out. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

1: No I cant

2: Yes I tried all of them but none worked

3:

moonkitten5080_0-1670952363130.png

4:Not that I know of

5:Yes

6:Yes 

&:???

@moonkitten5080 We appreciate you telling us a little bit about what is going on with your device. It is now recognized that you have tried some self-help troubleshooting measures. Please let us know what other steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Having said that, we want to make sure that your device is running the most recent software and that it is linked to a Wi-Fi server that has adequate connectivity. 

As a reminder, you need twice as much space to download any application or game to the headset thus we want to make sure you have adequate capacity to download the game.

We look forward to hearing what measures you have taken to address your problem because it can help narrow down what can be done to help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have tried restarting pc and the app but it still didn't work and my wifi is very good mand I have enough space for it

Thank you for trying all of those steps @moonkitten5080, we want to invite you to our support channel through our website. Being that this might be a more extensive issue then basic troubleshooting, we want to make sure that you have all available resources that we can provide. You can find our support channel by following the directory included here. If you have any trouble contacting one of our agents please reach back out to us and we can help you get on track.