cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Customer Support ignore Service Requests

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have never seen Customer Support ignore and not answer Service Requests before... What is going on?  What Is the reason they stop troubleshooting with you after they determine the headset is actually inoperable and needs to be replaced?  What are they researching when they know that it cant be fixed at the customers location? What Is the reason that they don't answer emails?  The Biggest thing I learned in my twenty plus years in the Army is that the least and the most you can do for people is be honest and up front.  In case you care the ticket number is 1652691
1 REPLY 1

bramblevertigen
Explorer
They're doing it to everybody. The "researching" response is a rote one, which as you have seen is even used when it is simply irrelevant to the issue raised. I've had that one when asking for a replacement for a cracked lens ring to be sent. It's just a small piece of plastic, easy to replace, easy to post and a known issue. Now they are , as you have found, simply ignoring me. It isn't surprising as they ignore all comments and p.m's on their facebook page and their trust pilot reviews are pretty much the worst I have ever seen. Of course despite the multiple ways in which they are behaving absolutely awfully, their headsets are still selling out, so i don't think they care. As for what you learned in the forces I would simply say this: The organisation you belong to prides itself on discipline, honour, honesty, fairness, reliability and care for your fellows. Facebook simply doesn't. If soldiers of any type behaved in the way facebook do, then the whole thing would quickly fall apart. Meanwhile facebook are raking it in as their business model has a proven track record of working very well for them without any of these qualities ever being present. What else can we expect from a company that purposefully carried out completely evil social experiments on it's users without their knowledge or proper consent?