cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Horizon Worlds say coming soon

Joshybear27
Honored Guest
25 REPLIES 25

That's different. It's not released yet in the middle east. Thus far it is only available for download in the US, Canada & UK.

When Meta accounts launched a week or so ago, I created the Meta account and didn't use Facebook to create it or link to it. As soon as I made that account and got the v43 update on the Q2, I was able to download and launch Worlds. So try removing your Facebook from it, and see if that does the trick. 

I see, that may be the reason, but Horizon Venus used to work for me, so I thought 🤔 this will work too.

Unfortunately, no. They removed venues and took away access from Quest 1 entirely, and are releasing Worlds in stages by region. Hopefully they open it up to you guys out there soon!

Ilexxx54
Explorer

Rumor has it if you have had any restrictions ever in your Facebook account they will not permit you to download this. I have been in facebook jail in the past and I cannot  download this either. It says coming soon but this app is already here and other’s have access to it so…

Never been in Facebook jail never been ban and I still can’t even get the meta horizon all it keeps saying is coming soon 

Howdy there, @mr.amazing57! Hey there, don't worry, we'll be more than delighted to help you with the issue you're having with the Horizon World app, so you can get the most out of your VR experience. So, if you haven't already, we'll leave some troubleshooting steps for you to consider. Please keep us updated on how things are going so that we can determine whether any additional assistance is still required.

• Live in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Iceland, France or Spain
  • Be over 18 years of age*
  • Please make sure you're using the primary account.
  • Have you already linked your account to the correct Facebook account?
  • If you recently moved or traveled, this could change your account location.
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

zuki.2023
Honored Guest

You’ve probably had a Facebook ban. Whether small, pointless or just so long ago you’ve forgotten. 
Disgusting tactics and it’s the reason why I stopped using the device. 

My son put his account on my headset and he can access the app whereas mine still says ‘coming soon’

Ive just stopped buying apps/games until they stop this. 

Does can you then log in with your real account?