cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my EVE: Valkyrie ship constantly spinning to the left?

RickSwick
Honored Guest
Hey guys, 

I got my rift the other day and went to load up EVE: Valkyrie and as soon as I got out of the launch tunnel for the tutorial my ship begins spinning to the left. I've tried other parts of the game, restarting my computer, reinstalling the game, and re-calibrating my Xbox One controller. I've looked around for answers and it seems most people fix theirs by disconnecting secondary controllers like a HOTAS, but the only controller I have is the Xbox controller.

Also, I've played Lucky's Tale and don't have any issues playing with the controller. Not really sure what else I can do. Anybody else fix this?
5 REPLIES 5

mambo1888
Rising Star
Hi mate I had this, do you have a steering wheel plugged in? My G27 was the cause of my problem

Edit:

Sorry just read your post properly, and you have already said you dont have any other controllers plugged in. In that case im not sure what else it could be, sorry.

DUAS
Honored Guest
mambo1888, Thank you for your reply. I have my MSffB2 flight stick plugged in, but when I installed OH earlier, installation programm was Ok that it was plugged in. Looking at this forum It looks like that Support Team doesn't look at what is going on here? Am I correct? I am (more like was) excited about having OR but looks like this whole thing is in Alpha/Beta stage at best and we are quinea pigs here. I am seriously thinking that selling unopened OR might be the best solution or otherwise I will be holding a bag (850CAD). I am so frustrated. Everyone was saying how easy setup was, and here I am, having problem with downloading my very first experience, leave alone this uninstall/install issue that I don't know when/if  I can resolve it. I never tried VR, not even Google Cardboard, hoping for a really good product (which I considered OR is). Oh man, I am lost.

DUAS
Honored Guest
Oops, sorry, please disregard my post, wrong thread.

jademan
Heroic Explorer
Same here, but I was spinning right.  Disconnecting my G27 solved it for me - but damn... That's disappointing.  I don't know of any other game that has this problem and can't let me choose from multiple connected controllers.  And no hotas?

I know "it's coming", but this game has been in development for how long?  I used to play Eve, and have been anticipating this game for a loooong time... but must say I am not impressed yet.  I've only played one round though - I'll try some more.

USMCGrunt0307
Explorer

jademan said:

Same here, but I was spinning right.  Disconnecting my G27 solved it for me - but damn... That's disappointing.  I don't know of any other game that has this problem and can't let me choose from multiple connected controllers.  And no hotas?

I know "it's coming", but this game has been in development for how long?  I used to play Eve, and have been anticipating this game for a loooong time... but must say I am not impressed yet.  I've only played one round though - I'll try some more.

Play through the Chronicles.  I played Eve Online for a few years and being able to fly around all the ships I remembered and see them at scale is really incredible.  The one that is a ship graveyard, the aftermath of the ambush you go through during the beginning is really cool.  Fly right up next to a Dreadnaught and see the massive turret hard points in comparison to your dinky little ship is great.
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?