cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will not update

dageshupe
Honored Guest

I cannot delete a game that has been updating for about a week, it’s pokerstars be, it has made it so I cannot update anything is there anything I can do beside factory update?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey dageshupe! Thanks so much for reaching out. We can understand how installation issues such as this can prevent you from enjoying VR. Not to worry, we're here to help! Can you please try the following:

• Reboot headset
    If you're having trouble with your Oculus Quest 2 or Quest, restarting your headset might help to fix the issue. Here is a link with more information.
  • Factory rest ( last resort)
    We want to inform you that performing a factory reset is irreversible and will remove all account information, downloaded games, and content from the headset. Make sure you have cloud backup enabled so you don't lose any data! Performing a factory reset won't remove content you've purchased or downloaded, from your account. You will just have to redownload them back on to the device after logging in. Here is more information regarding this matter.

If the issue persists or if you have other questions and concerns, please contact us by submitting a support ticket! We hope this helps!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!