cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 11 and 3 bars

KPHKILL
Protege

Hello, i am now stuck on windows 11 unless i roll back and do a complete install to windows 10 which is not feasible and i am unable to get my occulus rift S working. All i get is the three bars with sound and nothing else.

I have updated every driver and reinstalled the occulus software muliple times and change the usb ports too many times to count and nothing works. The software states my device is connected but cannot complete a sensor check and i am now beyond frustrated. Oculus support just washes their hands as soon as i mention windows 11 but this doent help as i am still in warrantee and if my occulus is broken which is why it cant complete a sensor check how can i get this to work. Any assistance from anyone who has got a rift s working in windows 11 would be appreciated

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We understand how much of a damper this roadblock may have put on your gaming and we appreciate you working with us to get this issue resolved. We'd like to look into this further for you. Please click here (https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport) or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have done this and have heard nothing back i am getting more frustrated by the hour now

KPHKILLL me too same things i see a new version v35 on the testing channel but no change!

Could you point me to the testing channel so i can try v35 please?

Ignore me i am being stupid, too many log files and solutions open before i fully read your comment

I have just sent another message to support and it would be nice if i had a response