cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows move with me

MAMH_Simon
Honored Guest

is it possible to make the window moving with me during the pass through mode for the quest3?
I don’t want to hold that window when I walking in the home….

thanks

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @MAMH_Simon! We have yet to make it possible to have your window follow you as you move in passthrough mode. Don't worry! We have received multiple requests from other users, wanting to make this happen. We highly suggest leaving it in our Ideas Forum so that our engineers can get an idea of what our users would like to see in the world of VR!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?