cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YOU CAN! Get access to horizon worlds! States coming soon

Nath88UK
Protege

Many people that should have access but cannot still download horizon worlds! 

It's down to your linked facebook account. 

Remove that account from your meta account and then set up a basic new facenook account just for the quest and link that to your meta account. Refresh your oculus meta store and boom! It's now available for you to download! Make sure your age is set on the facebook account only if your above 18 years of age of course. 

Oculus forums and customer service representatives don't know this and haven't a clue how to deal with it. So stop the messing about they make you do. They read from scripts and don't help at all. Hope this helps everyone like it has me and everyone I've advised. Maybe Facebook need me hahaha any jobs going? 

4 REPLIES 4

PastorElaine
Honored Guest

Howdy! Will I be able to reconnect it with my current FB account? It’s important for biz connections. Or is there a setting in my current account that I can change to make it connect? 

Hey there! We understand you have a question about horizon worlds. No worries we're here to help. You will be able to login using your Facebook account. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Contacts, games and avatar with the quest is all down to your meta account now.  so all friends and contacts will automatically be added from there. They are no longer attached to the facebook account. So when i set up a basic new account for horizon worlds all my followers, contacts, games and avatar was still exactly the same regardless of my old facebook being removed from meta. Hope this helps. If you havent got access to horizon worlds through your current facebook. you probably wont get access due to issue with your original account. Facebook will not disclose what that is. I've had many attempts

Please accept as solution once you have success. 

How did you get on woth access?