cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom meta meeting

MiamiU72
Honored Guest

I had a meeting scheduled this morning to try to find out what they have done with the link on the app that you could view the photos that you had synced from your headset. They sent me a link to join but in the code section it just said your code and there was nothing in it. So of course when I went to join I couldn’t get on. So they keep texting me where are you and I’d love to meet up with them because I have questions. But without the code I cannot. And you can’t even reply because it’s a no reply email.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey MiamiU72! As for syncing media to your headset, we have a public article with steps outlining the process for syncing media. Check out the article linked here: Syncing media between Meta Quest and your mobile app! As for the email invite to your scheduled zoom meeting, please send us a private message with a screenshot of your email showing the missing invite code and we will be able to take a deeper look into this issue. Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. Thanks for your patience, we are looking forward to getting a private message from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?