cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account

andreasheheha
Honored Guest

my oculus account wont work i have played on it wor some month now and now my account just wont work i cant go to the store on the oculus or play some of my games 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yello there! We hear you're having some troubles with your headset, we can do our very best to try and get this fixed and have you back into some VR fun!

If you can't seem to access your headset or if it says you've been logged out try these simple steps first:

- Reboot your headset by fully powering off 

- Make sure you're connected to the internet 

- Check your Oculus app on your iOS or Android Device 

If after checking these things and you still can't access any apps or your headset let's try and repair your headset:

- Make sure you're logged out of your headset 

- Power off your headset 

- Uninstall the Oculus app from your mobile device 

- Power of your device 

- Install the Oculus app from the Google Play Store or Apple AppStore

Let us know if this made any changes to your issue and if needed, we can help further just let us know (:

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! We wanted to follow up with you to see if the trouble with your account has been resolved.

Nonetheless, if you are still experiencing trouble please reach back out to us here, and we will be more than happy to assist you further. 

Have a great weekend!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?