cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

air link issues

kinseygrayden94
Explorer

so recently I've been having issues where anytime I connect to air link, the resolution is all messed up and the menu and everything is cut off halfway to where its like I'm wearing the headset on top of my head. I've tried reinstalling, I've tried everything i can related to this issue what should I do?

13 REPLIES 13

me and my stream partner are both having this issue now

Hey there, @ReaperofGods6! We're sad to hear that you and your friend are also having this issue. We would recommend you also reach out to our support team that works through email and chat for some more in-depth assistance. You can visit our support site to get in touch with them through this link. We hope you enjoy the upcoming weekend! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

RUSTYLAWRENCE23
Honored Guest

I've also been having this problem recently im wondering if its a issue on their side because I know quite a few people are experiencing this

cyclpsrock
Honored Guest

This has been happening to me again. Started a couple months ago and was waiting to see if it would get fixed in an update like last time but it hasn't.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?