cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

air link with quest 2 not working, RTX 3050 ti GPU

RacheBartmoss
Honored Guest

Hi,

i have a really annoying issue with the oculus windows App and Air link on my Quest 2 device... it's impossible to make it work, and i tried everything, including :

- disabling of the default integrated graphics card Intel Iris XE in windows devices manager.

- forcing of the GPU acceleration for ALL the oculus exe files with my RTX 3050, in the "Graphics" section of windows.

- Ensuring that nvidia panel settings are ok regarding GPU planning.

- reinstalling of the oculus app multiple times.

But nothing works, Oculus keeps complaining that it is not compatible with my hardware (red notification on top)

I need help, this oculus app is driving me totally nuts !

On a side note, i think that's a shame that nothing works out of the box (cf my other post regarding keyboard tracking), so far i think that the user experience with the oculus technology is really terrible !

2 REPLIES 2

MonsterNergy
Explorer

I also have a 3050 ti in a brand new gaming laptop and have been waiting months for the support update that was said to be coming to make these newer gpu cards compatible. There is a ton of money I'd be willing to spend with occulus but not until they are compatible with the hardware I also just spent a ton of money on. What's the newest update on a compatibility fix OCCULUS or Nvidia?

kzchsm
Honored Guest

Zmieniło się coś w temacie rtx 3050 ti kupił, własnie kupilem quest 2 podziałało na samouczku z 5 min i koniec nie da sie nawet otworzyc okulusa....14 dni na zwrot w razie czego jest ale chciałbym ny to zadziałało