cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

airlink

paulo_cmv
Explorer

Im just wandering if theres some way to start airlink direct to desktop. 
Sometimes i use my Oculus Quest 2 to play some racing game like assetto corsa, and i can use the hand tracking to reach airlink, then i must go get one controller simply to click the desktop button (hand tracking does not work there), then once in desktop i can use hand tracking or keyboard mouse. It would be very usefull if airlink go straight to desktop.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Paulo, we're glad to see you enjoy using Air Link. If you check out our public support article, you'll see after you pair for the first time, you can launch Air Link directly from the Quick Settings panel.

If you have a suggestion that you feel would make your Air Link experience better, you can head over to our Ideas forums and leave your suggestions there. 😊

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

@paulo_cmv  Ya, hand tracking does not currently carry over past the Quest home.  Hopefully sometime it the near future it will.  Cheers.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers