cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Giorcolocausto
Honored Guest

in creating the avatar i selected the smallest body tipe (because i'm very skinny). some time passed, and while testing mirrors, i noticed that i have a woman body. i'm a man, and i dont want a female body, so i searched in the body tab and found nothing. where i find men bodies? or where i can change the sex info in my account?

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Giorcolocausto! We appreciate your concerns regarding our Avatar selection! Meta Quest values our diverse community, and include a variety of body shapes to be as inclusive as possible. These avatars reflect various body shapes rather than gender directly. We hope this information was helpful.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

and thats ok, but what i'm concerned about is i can't select a body without breasts. and i feel a little unconfortable when i'm in a friends group and the topic comes out. are there some solutions?

Hi again, @Giorcolocausto. Thanks for clarifying that for us. At the end of the day, we certainly want everyone to feel comfortable and accepted when they are traversing the VR world. While we certainly understand where you're coming from, we wanted to inform you that there is not a gender option to choose from when creating an avatar. The options you have include over 150 choices of body shape, clothes, faces, hair, etc., and those options are available to everyone. To be more inclusive, we made it so anyone could choose whatever mix of these options they want to tailor their avatar to them. Here you can find the steps to customize your avatar. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, and we would be more than happy to address them.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there! We are just checking back in with you to check and see if you still need help. Feel free to reach out to us anytime! 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?