It is necessary to turn it off every time
Should I disconnect the cable?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @ryderien 

I have my Quest 2 cable linked to pc since 2.5 years....pc is running the whole day.
So, it's almost always fully charged - except if I recently used it.

I NEVER turn off the Quest, it's always in standby.....but I admit, I use it every day.
I think it's no problem, my Quest is still running great with thousends of hours playtime.

But this is only my opinion and how I handle it....and I'm not an expert.😁

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @ryderien 

I have my Quest 2 cable linked to pc since 2.5 years....pc is running the whole day.
So, it's almost always fully charged - except if I recently used it.

I NEVER turn off the Quest, it's always in standby.....but I admit, I use it every day.
I think it's no problem, my Quest is still running great with thousends of hours playtime.

But this is only my opinion and how I handle it....and I'm not an expert.😁

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @ryderien! We noticed you had some questions regarding the LED light on your headset. The green LED indicates that the headset is over 95% charged. Let us know if the info that @Choleni shared was helpful or if you have any other questions or concerns regarding your Meta device or account. We'd be more than happy to assist!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @ryderien! We haven't heard from you in a while. If you have any other questions or concerns about your device or account, please don't hesitate to give us a shout. We're always happy to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello Meta. I researched how to extend battery life. So all is going well, thanks for asking 💙

Great, @ryderien! We love to hear that all is well with your VR experience. Don't hesitate to reach back out if you ever need assistance in the future, we're here to help. We appreciate you being a part of our Vibrant community!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?