cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

beat saber infinite loading screen

talolikankon
Honored Guest

i entered beat saber and was in the loading screen where it showed the beatsaber logo stayed in that loading for 5 min then got a message that said beat saber crashed I rejoined same thing stuck in loading screen uninstalled the game restarted my vr nothing please help thanks bye

18 REPLIES 18

StCarline
Honored Guest

Same

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, everyone! We've noticed that you're encountering some trouble with BeatSaber not loading and crashing. We're here to help and get this sorted out for you. In order to assist you better, we'd like to ask a few questions to pinpoint the root of the problem.

• Confirm that the app is being downloaded from the Meta platform.
  • Was the app downloaded and installed on the headset?
  • Are you able to launch other applications?
  • Does the problem occur with more than one app?
  • When did this start?
  • Were any changes made?
  • Is the home environment having any issues?

We appreciate your time and look forward to your response. Please reach back out and let us know so we can proceed accordingly and swiftly. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

i downloaded the app like 3 years ago I installed it in to 1 headset I can play other games except beat saber the problem is only in beat saber it started around a month ago no changes were made i tried to restart the headset uninstalled the game the home environment has no issues

Thank you, @talolikankon, for promptly providing us with the answers. Kindly follow the troubleshooting steps in the specified order to see if they resolve the issue before considering a factory reset.

1. Sign out and sign back into the phone app.
2. Uninstall the application.
3. Restart the headset and reinstall the app.

If the problem persists, please ensure that your Cloud Backup is enabled and proceed with the factory reset. Keep us informed about the results so we can offer additional support if necessary. Your cooperation and patience are greatly appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I’ve had the issue 2 weeks and it is only Beat Saber. I did everything you suggested but still no dice.

Thank you for your cooperation and for taking the time to follow those steps. Although they didn't resolve your issue, we understand your frustration and want to provide you with additional assistance. The developer support team has specialized tools and resources that can help you find a solution. To access their support, simply click here. Once on the page you can scroll to the bottom to contact them. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead.

Hi there again. We wanted to see if anyone had the chance to send us a private message. If you have not done so, we eagerly await hearing from you. Please let us know if you still need assistance or have resolved this issue. I hope to talk soon!

I am having this same issue that just started a few days ago. I submitted reports to meta and I also sent a support email to Beatsaber directly. I have yet to hear anything back. At this point I would like a refund for the game until it's fixed since I only bought it a week or 2 ago.

Hi @JaCrispyPretzel. We appreciate you taking the time to send out different emails to the developers and our own support team. We understand they have not been able to respond to you yet. With you stating you want to go ahead with a refund for Beat Saber for now, let us give you instructions on how to do so here. If you are still having any issues or are unable to refund this yourself, please send us a private message. To do so, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. There, we will be able to look into things deeper. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?