cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

beatsaber constant pausinh

AngxlicDxst
Honored Guest

i got my vr for christmas as a present from my parents, although my beatsaber overtime have been pausing on its own constantly, it use to be an minor issue but now its getting quite annoying, i have tried reinstalling it but that didn't solve the issue permanently, i tried restarting the oculus itself and that also wasn't helpful. 

does anyone know how to solve this? or had issues with this bug or problem?

2 REPLIES 2

FunkyTanuki
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there, does this happen with all games or just beatsaber? If it happens with all of them, the issue may be the controller.

"I Have Found That People Lie, Most Often Deceiving Themselves. Not So The Dead. The Dead Are So Very, Very Loud. And Yet, Lying Is Not In Their Nature. It Is So... Humbling, To Listen To The Dead Speak."

Choleni
MVP
MVP

If this proplem only happen while playing beat saber, it might be you press the pause button by accident.
This happened to me too a few times.
You can try to change the position of your thumbs a bit .... maybe the problem will be solved by that.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?