cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broken oculus

Ridders
Honored Guest

Ive only had my oculus quest 2 for less than a month. ive had to return it as it keeps freezing. Now I was told they would send me out a new one, then told it would be a refurb, well I'm sorry I do not want to accept a refurb when i paid the full amount for my new one, i don't care if you say its good as new, I want a new one, is this too much to ask?

And i want to deal with customer service in the UK because the Americans have been useless and have not answered any of my questions.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable to want a new one sent out when mine was only 3 weeks old, I need help, UK help if possible, thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

biscuitsngravyy
Retired Support

Whenever you initiate a replacement through Meta Store Support, they will inform you that you may get a refurbished device as a replacement. I definitely get wanting a new device for something you've only had for barely a month, but the refurb devices go through several system checks to ensure they are working before getting sent to other users. Also, if you are within 30 days of purchasing the device from the Meta Store, you are offered an option for a refund. With the refund you can then purchase a new device. If you purchased from an authorized retailer then you would have to request a refund from that retailer. 

55 BURGERS 55 FRIES 55 TACOS 55 PIES 55 COKES 100 TATER TOTS 100 PIZZAS 100 TENDERS 100 MEATBALLS 100 COFFEES 55 WINGS 55 SHAKES 55 PANCAKES 55 PASTAS 55 PEPPERS AND 155 TATERS

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

biscuitsngravyy
Retired Support

Whenever you initiate a replacement through Meta Store Support, they will inform you that you may get a refurbished device as a replacement. I definitely get wanting a new device for something you've only had for barely a month, but the refurb devices go through several system checks to ensure they are working before getting sent to other users. Also, if you are within 30 days of purchasing the device from the Meta Store, you are offered an option for a refund. With the refund you can then purchase a new device. If you purchased from an authorized retailer then you would have to request a refund from that retailer. 

55 BURGERS 55 FRIES 55 TACOS 55 PIES 55 COKES 100 TATER TOTS 100 PIZZAS 100 TENDERS 100 MEATBALLS 100 COFFEES 55 WINGS 55 SHAKES 55 PANCAKES 55 PASTAS 55 PEPPERS AND 155 TATERS
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?