cerealeater001
Honored Guest

Can't I just talk to someone on the phone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! You can definitely talk to someone from our Support! We now have options to schedule a call to get connected with one of our Meta Store Support agents! Just click here and choose the issue your having and you will have an option to choose "This did not help" and it will give you different options of communication. However, if this is a account issue we recommend choosing a device issue as account issues only give option to submit a ticket. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! You can definitely talk to someone from our Support! We now have options to schedule a call to get connected with one of our Meta Store Support agents! Just click here and choose the issue your having and you will have an option to choose "This did not help" and it will give you different options of communication. However, if this is a account issue we recommend choosing a device issue as account issues only give option to submit a ticket. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey! Just checking in to see if your still in need of our assistance we! We want to make sure we can get you back on track!

Can I have some help

Hey there, @WellWave! We saw you're needing some help. What can we help you with today?

Yes sir I did so I was running ads and I put a lot of money in and my ad were disabled and I still continue to pay for no ads and they thought I was impersonating someone But it's my family account. And they haven't responded back to my reports.

Hey there, @WellWave! Thanks for reaching out with your issue. Is this an issue related to your Meta account?

Yes sir it is

Hey again, @WellWave! Thank you so much for your cooperation. We're going to have you send us a PM so that we can further assist you with this issue. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click Here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We're looking forward to receiving your PM!

Hey @WellWave! We just wanted to check in with you and see if you still needed any help with the issues you were having with Meta account . If you still need any assistance, please feel free to reach back out to us at any time by sending us a PM! Have a great day!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?