cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log into quest 2

Leithlion
Honored Guest

First I can't log into my Facebook account I've used for years after clearing my cookies.

If I use my correct password  it tells me it doesn't recognize my computer and to use a device I logged into before.

Second, I couldn't log into my Quest 2 because it doesn't let me log into the above mentioned Facebook account.

I factory reset my Quest 2 and not I'm stuck on a screen full of bubbles with no options. The menu button doesn't do anything on either controller.

I've tried holding the power button until it resets several times, still on the pointless bubble screen when it starts back up.

Meta needs human support. AI doesn't use any critical thinking and advised to do something you already did then gives up.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Leithlion. We wanted to let you know we've got your private message, and we're here to help! Thanks for reaching out to us.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?