cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't play vr videos from stream

iampeghead
Honored Guest

My pc and oculus app detects my headset and my airlink works fine. My vr games play fine wirelessly. I can access my desktop and I can browse the internet but when I try to watch an internet vr video and click on "enter vr" it says " vr headset not detected". The videos have played fine for about a year but after I changed my router password they won't play. I put the new password in oculus and everything works except the videos. 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @iampeghead, we see you are having issues viewing videos in VR. We understand how inconvenient this may be, but we're here to assist you all that we can. So that we can get a better picture of the situation, can you let us know more on this situation?

Can you please review the following for us:

• Any new updates for your headset and PC?
  • Have you restarted your router?
  • Check in with your internet provider?
  • Have your PC connected to the router via ethernet?
  • Have you rebooted your headset?
  • Factory reset your headset (with cloud backup enabled)?

After you have check the those options, please let us know of the outcome. We hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello again, we're checking in to see how did the troubleshooting steps we provided for you do. If you are still needing assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?