Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot connect my Quest (not Quest 2) to ODH 2.0

edwardtian
Honored Guest

I am using Windows 11. 

I can connect my Quest to Oculus APP

but I CANNOT connect it to ODH 2.0

and I've checked the Headset, there is no system update available.

Any advises?

5 REPLIES 5

edwardtian
Honored Guest

There is no device listed there. 

Then I clicked "set up new device", the PC can find the headset, go next to the dialog said: " please go through all of the prompts in your headset, after your head set reboots, come back here to complete the flow. Please do not close this window"
I was stuck here. No prompts in headset at all.

Hello there, please allow us to assist you with this matter. To get ODH started you need to have a Developer account, and the Developer account needs to be signed in before beginning to connect. Do you have an active Developer account? 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

edwardtian
Honored Guest

That's great! Thank you.

I have a developer account, which can be used to login oculus dashboard, I added the credit card info and mobile phone number. The account is verified.

Then I added the organization info.  logged to the ODH and to the headset as well.

Is that OK?

Yes it is indeed, also to quickly inform you. As of now Windows 11 is not currently supported on the Oculus PC software, downgrading to Windows 10 would be best, as this could be a reason you've been running into this issue. 

Once you've reverted back to Windows 10, below are the steps to connecting your headset to ODH. 

1. In your headset, sign into the developer account you want to use for development.
  2. Go to Devices in the Oculus mobile app.
  3. Select your headset from the device list and wait for it to connect. 
  4. Select Developer mode.
  5. Turn on Developer mode.
  6. Connect your headset to the computer using a USB-C cable and wear the headset.
  7. Accept Allow USB Debugging and Always allow from this computer when prompted on the headset. 
  8. Open ODH, go to Device manager, and check device status 
    • It shows the device ID and status as connected and active. 

Once you've completed the above steps please reach back out to us, and let us know how these steps worked out for you. We want to make sure we've resolved this matter for you, and you're able to get into Developer mode. We look forward to your response. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

edwardtian
Honored Guest

Thank you for your quick response.

It finally works by restore the settings of the headset. 

and Windows 11 is OK by now.