cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot find beatsaber

so I bought the black friday bundle which came with re4 and beatsaber I was able to download re4 just fine but I can’t find beatsaber. somebody pls help?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We understand that you are having issues downloading Beat Saber after activating your device. No worries! We can assure you this is something we've seen before and we'll get it taken care of for you!

Once you activate your new Quest 2 on your account for the first time, you should get an email that has a link to follow to redeem your copy of Beat Saber to your account. If you don't see it in your inbox, make sure you check your junk/spam folders too. Once you do that, you should be able to install it on your headset!

When this is redeem please try the following:

• Open the universal menu and check your notifications (the bell icon) for any downloads.
  • Open the universal menu and click the "Apps" button. Then, in the filter dropdown in the upper right corner, select "Not Installed" and check for Beat Saber there.

If you can't find the email or have any trouble redeeming it, go ahead and send our team a support ticket to look into it further for you: https://metaque.st/Support​

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey eujenio.vallejo.3! Was just reaching out to see if you still needed help with accessing your Beat Saber promo. We would love to get this resolved for you. Let us know!