cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant find user to add as friend

Unfixability
Honored Guest

My friend and I both have quests, and whenever I search his username/real name it doesn't show up. He has the same problem as me. We were added a few months ago, but it would show up for me as a pending friend request that couldn't accept. Any way to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We see you're having an issue with adding your friend to your friend's list. We know how much more fun VR can be when you're with friends, so let's see if we can get to the bottom of this together. There are a few troubleshooting steps we can offer, so if you haven't done so already, please try the following.

If you're still having issues adding your friend after attempting these troubleshooting steps, feel free to reach out to our support team here. Please include the details of your issue as well as all troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, and one of our agents will be happy to look into this further with you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We see you're having an issue with adding your friend to your friend's list. We know how much more fun VR can be when you're with friends, so let's see if we can get to the bottom of this together. There are a few troubleshooting steps we can offer, so if you haven't done so already, please try the following.

If you're still having issues adding your friend after attempting these troubleshooting steps, feel free to reach out to our support team here. Please include the details of your issue as well as all troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, and one of our agents will be happy to look into this further with you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Unfixability
Honored Guest

fixed

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @fluffychristmas2013! Just to verify, for the first issue, did you already attempt the following:

For the second issue regarding problems with downloading a game you purchased, we do recommend sending us a PM so that we can take a closer look into the account(s). Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We are looking forward to hearing back from you and working together on a resolution!

Did you have to factory reset your device?

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?