cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant run oculus games in vr or quest link

liamkelleher
Explorer

I clicked the learn more button to install a driver update and then installed it however even after all that it still wont work any advice to help me?

4 REPLIES 4

thxkew
Explorer

Did you install the Oculus app on your PS?

I do but the problem is even after I installed the driver updates from nvidia it still wont let me play games in vr

Hey hey, @liamkelleher! We just wanted to stop by and lend a hand with this Link issue you're having. We know how this can be a roadblock on your way to exploring the VR world. We want to do everything we can to get this resolved for you and get you back up and running! We want to make sure that your PC is meeting all of our requirements, so we went ahead and provided the link to our requirements for you here.

Once you check if your PC meets the requirements and have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach back out, and we will gladly lend a hand!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Knock knock! We just wanted to roll on by to see if you were still in need of a helping hand. If so, please feel free to reach back out, and we will gladly lend a helping hand.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!