cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charged for a game but haven't received it

gwothii
Honored Guest

i bought a game off the mobile app on iphone and my card was charged but i didn’t receive the game and it still says 39.99

4 REPLIES 4

kojack
MVP
MVP

One thing to be careful of is there are 3 different stores on the mobile app: Rift, Quest and Go. Buying a game on one store doesn't necessarily give you the game on another store. For example buying beat saber on the rift store means it won't appear in a quest's library.

Some games are cross buy. This means buying on one store does give you a copy on the other store, but you still have to technically buy it again, but the price will be listed as free.

The currently selected store is in the top left of the mobile app when you go to the store tab.

So possibly you bought it on one store but are now looking on the other store and see it as unbought.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Hey @gwothli, like kojack said earlier, you can see that there are separate versions of apps and games for their respective headset models: Rift, Quest and Go. It's totally cool if you have accidentally purchased an incorrect version, it happens to some of us at home too.

Send us a private message so we can sort this out for ya! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I made sure of being on the right store i really dont understand the issue as it has happened 3 different times with three different items and i would like to own since i was charged for them

JamBox88
Retired Support

@gwothii. Hi there! Please do send Support a PM. They have the tools to review your account and can find out what went wrong with your purchases.

All the best!

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!