cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

code "OCULUS30" problem?

pyluna
Explorer

I received the OCULUS30 discount code on my app
I want to buy a game. The discount code works at checkout. Upon confirmation of payment by the bank, the amount is without discount. The discount code is valid for a few more days. Even the product sheet says I can use it. Why is it like this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello pyluna, thanks for reaching out. We see that you are not able to take advantage of your Oculus discount code. We understand how disappointing this can be and certainly want you to be able to receive any discounts you've been awarded. To get the proper assistance needed, please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We're here to help! 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello pyluna, thanks for reaching out. We see that you are not able to take advantage of your Oculus discount code. We understand how disappointing this can be and certainly want you to be able to receive any discounts you've been awarded. To get the proper assistance needed, please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We're here to help! 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?