cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

color too saturated on the meta pro.

arcenio
Level 2

I am not quite sure if the problem is with my headset or if this is a normal think with the meta pro.  Color are too saturated.  I don't know how to fix it.  For example playing a game, where it suppose to be a nice and clear sunny day, it look likes if it was a little cloudy outside., when playing a game where is suppose to be night time is very hard to see things.   Other things that I noticed is that ,  for example what is suppose to be red, lts look pink and blue things look   a little green...  Is there a way to set your headset to display the right colors for things?  Thank..   I just got my headset  a week ago.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @arcenio that's odd that your headset is doing that. Could you do us a favor and check on it if you perhaps have it in night mode? That may be what is causing this issue to occur. To find Night Mode you'll need to go to Settings > See all > in Display category turn off "Night Display". Let us know what you find out and we can assist your further if that doesn't fix the issue.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @arcenio! We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out! 

yes, thanks you.  i just reset it and look better